Getaddrinfo Enotfound

Hello,
I’m trying to install Hedgedoc on my Unraid server using the docker version of linuxserver.

This is my cli command : root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Hedgedoc' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'DB_HOST'='192.168.1.10' -e 'DB_PORT'='3306' -e 'DB_USER'='root' -e 'DB_PASS'='*' -e 'DB_NAME'='hedgedoc' -e 'TZ'='Europe/Paris' -p '3000:3000/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/hedgedoc':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/hedgedoc'

After first initialization, I have lots of this error on log file :

[4mSequelize CLI [Node: 12.20.1, CLI: 5.5.1, ORM: 5.22.3] [24m

Loaded configuration file "../../config/config.json".

[31mERROR:[39m getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND alex

If I understand is it related to Node.js ?
Thank you

getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND is a unix error that basically states that it couldn’t find a certain DNS name and therefore not resolve to its IP address.

Given that you use a Container image, I guess this is a DNS name that is internally used, for example for your Database. I would recommend to check that the config for your database uses the right hostname, that you database container actually has.

Thank you,
The answer was MariaDB, I tried to use MySQL, that’s why :smiley:

Just as a reminder, it would be great to mark one of the entires as a solution, just to make it easier for future users to find things quicker :slight_smile: